AEG Company: Los Angeles Kings Hockey Club
Company Information: AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- Pullover Rams Angelo State Everyday Royal AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- Pullover Rams Angelo State Everyday Royal AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Pullover Rams Angelo State Everyday Royal
Vols Manning Grey Jersey Peyton Event 16 Stitched College
Blank Seminoles Red Stitched Jersey College
AEG and the Los Angeles Kings’ seek a Group Sales Representative. The Group Sales Representative will be responsible for maximizing ticket revenue for the Los Angeles Kings through the retention of business and new sales of Group Tickets, Event Suites, Ticket Packages, and In-Game Programs. Revenue goals will be set for the Group Sales Representative and tracked with regular meetings with the Manager of Group Sales.
The Group Sales Representative is extremely proficient in selling group tickets through cultivated relationships with local organizations and companies. This individual would seek to develop business relationships to gain revenue by selling group tickets to Los Angeles schools, specific communities, local businesses and community groups for the LA Kings.
- Generate group ticket revenue using all sales methods, including face to face appointments, cold calls, arena tours, prospecting, and networking.
- Manage relationships with various accounts to exceed established sales goals; Conduct high amounts of new business meetings and outreach daily28 Stitched New Sooners Xii College Jersey Red Peterson Adrian
- Pullover Rams Angelo State Everyday Royal Plan, develop, and execute strategic group sales promotions and theme nights by creating a unique offer and targeted sales campaign to a specific niche group or community.
- Prospecting to generate new business relationships; responsible for hosting client meetings and potential client presentations on a regular basis
- Pullover Rams Angelo State Everyday Royal Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound & outbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.; Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients
- Perform “game day” responsibilities, including entertaining clients and prospects, as well as working ticket sales booths and tables
- Attend team, community, and other events for purpose of maximizing sales opportunities
- Provide sales reports and contact status back to management on a daily and weekly basis during Goal Setting Meetings
Pullover Rams Angelo State Everyday Royal SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Group Sales Representative must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Highly organized, resourceful, detailed-oriented, quick learner and time management skills
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills.
- Ability to learn in a team environment and adhere to departmental guidelinesLimited Jersey Cardinal College 20 Stitched Love Bryce White
- Pullover Rams Angelo State Everyday Royal Ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of management
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to professionally handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Knowledge in AXS Back Office, Microsoft Dynamics or other ticketing and CRM software preferred
- In depth knowledge of the sport of hockey a plus.
Pullover Rams Angelo State Everyday Royal QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- A minimum education level of: A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- Pullover Rams Angelo State Everyday Royal 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Must be able to work game nights, weekends, holidays, and select ticket sales and public relations events.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.